Looking for Dr. Home Loans? Connect with a Trusted Bank of America loan officer now!
Bank Of America Physician Mortgage Loan Products Are Available In 48 States
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Borrow up to 95% of the purchase price with a maximum loan of $1,000,000 (subject to declining market conditions)
- Borrow up to 90% with a maximum loan of $1,5000,000
- You may close on your home 60 day prior to the start of an employment contract – great for relocating physicians
- No Mortgage Insurance required
- Eligible professions include Residents, MD, DDS, DMD,OD, DPM and DO
- Student loans deferred for at least 12 months not included in ratios.
- Financing for attached or detached single-family residences, PUDs and condos
- Come in 30 and 15 year Fixed OR 3, 5, 7, 10 year ARMS
- 720 credit score required